YMCA of Bucks County is looking for responsible, team-oriented, and punctual Swim Instructors at our Fairless Hills location.
Swim Instructors Responsibilities:
- Ensure the safety, well-being, and progressive skill development of all group swim lesson students
- Lead energizing, fun, safe, and educational lessons, in accordance with YMCA of the USA guidelines and procedures
- Know, understand, and consistently apply safety procedures for the pool and aquatic area
Swim Instructors Qualifications:
- At least 16 years old (training provided)
- Strong swimming background
- Experience working with children
- Ability to perform First Aid/CPR/AED/Emergency Oxygen (training provided)
Swim Instructors Days/Hours Needed: Mornings, Evenings, Weekends
*An individual YMCA membership is included with employment*
YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All Qualified Women, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities, and US Veterans
Encouraged to Apply
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.