There’s a side of Big Sky, Montana that speaks to
those seeking something special. A vast 8,000-acre landscape where stunning
natural beauty and an endless array of alpine adventures blend together to
create a private club and mountain living experience like no other.
Whether it’s winter or summer, Moonlight Basin is
something you won’t soon forget. The mountain scenery, the direct access to
some of the finest skiing at Big Sky Resort, the hiking, the golf and so much more
all add up to the perfect place to work and enjoy Montana.
Moonlight Basin is located right in the middle of the
best things to see and do in Montana. You can visit Yellowstone National Park.
Explore the national forest and wilderness lands. Come down to the town of Big
Sky and shop, eat, and catch some music. Bozeman is a short drive and easily
accessible by Skyline Bus.
supervision, oversight, training, development and guidance to all
Residential Associate team members including: regular feedback to team members
regarding their job performance.
- Respond and follow up daily
with clear and consistent communication via email and phone for reservation
inquires, bookings as well as guest and owner correspondence.
- Ensure superior guest service,
guest satisfaction and resolutions related to reservation booking and
- Coordinate vacation planning
and concierge efforts.
- Ability to effectively assess guest /
owner issues and resolve the issue in a professional and timely manner.
- Effectively take direction
from Residential Managers to assist and coordinate with internal teams as
needed to ensure a seamless experience for all parties.
- Work with the Residential Team
to accommodate all special requests and schedule changes.
- Daily procurement tasks in
reservation software as it pertains to guests, members, and residences.
- Reconcile residence, owner, and
guest accounts and reservations as needed.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in
a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established Moonlight
policies, procedures, and standards of service to achieve the overall
objectives of this position.
- Consistently create positive
associate, member, and guest interactions.
- Produce daily reports for upcoming
guest arrivals and departures and coordinate with internal teams to ensure homes are in a constant state of
- Track office and welcome basket
amenity inventory, place orders as needed.
- Coordinate and complete office
- Attend and participate in
weekly staff meetings
- Cultivate and maintain quality
relationships with owners, vendors, and contractors to ensure positive
current and future business.
- Arrange for small maintenance repairs when
- Perform routine inspections of residences
to detect and remedy any maintenance concerns.
- Routinely and continuously provide
guidance regarding the condition of homes by conducting pre-arrival inspections and providing
feedback to the Residential Services team.
assist with the staging of homes for guest and member arrival.
- Conduct residence arrival
check-ins with guests.
- Manage and oversee daily
- High School Diploma or
equivalent is required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience in sales, reservations,
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable form of
representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To
perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or
aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
- Possess or acquire Montana
Property Management License within 90 days.
- Knowledge of the Big Sky area
and community activities, dining options, events, etc.
- Ability to influence and
- Exceptional organization
skills and strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication
skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient with communication
- Knowledge of or the ability
to learn reservation software.
- Exceptional interpersonal
- Self-directed, highly
motivated, and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to quickly respond to
and anticipate the needs of guest and member.
- Ability to maintain a
professional demeanor with all members, guests, and associates.
- Strong computer skills with
knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, chat
- Basic marketing/ sales
- Honest, respectful, trustworthy,
dependable, caring and fun
- Upbeat, positive disposition
with genuine “can-do” attitude
- Must be able to access,
input, and retrieve information from a computer.
- Must be able to communicate
by various means including but not limited to phone, email, and text.
- Must be able to study and
acquire knowledge of all Moonlight operations.
- Must be able to operate a
- Must have a flexible schedule
and the ability to work days, nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Must be able to work outside
in all weather conditions.
- This job requires daily work
in the field. You may be required to travel in inclement weather
conditions between properties.
- You must be able to lift 50
- Position requires sitting, standing,
walking, and climbing stairs.
This job description
is only a summary of the typical functions of this position and should not
serve as an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all the possible duties, tasks
and responsibilities for this specific job. The responsibilities, tasks, and
duties of this position might differ from those outlined above and other duties
may be assigned as necessary.