Come join a growing financial
technology company that’s leading the marketplace in both the marketing and
servicing of credit cards! Continental Finance Company
specializes in credit card options for those consumers with less than perfect
credit. We are seeking a Work Force Manager to support our Operations team.
Manager of Workforce Management ensures maximum utilization of the productivity
and skill sets of the workforce. This individual is responsible for ensuring
Center One meets or exceeds client performance and staffing expectations while
working to reduce business costs and boost the efficiency of our employees.
- Maximize use of all functions of the Workforce Optimization software
to improve efficiency.
- Maintain accurate and current schedules accounting for all employees
at all times, including the addition of new hires and removal of
- Forecast Staffing needs, considering contact volume and headcount
- Assist with Scheduling and processing of time-off requests.
- Provide regular updates on both short and long-term staffing
- Generate and distribute reports at regular intervals to show changes
to productivity or performance.
- Provide updates on efficiency to company leaders.
- Monitoring TCN Dashboard and BI tools to ensure real-time
recognition of opportunities regarding staffing as it relates to
efficiency and performance alike.
- Real-time management of skilling and aptitude within TCN
- Real-time management of the OB dialing files within TCN.
- Monitoring the texting process within TCN.
- Work in concert with the Recruiting department, providing regular
updates and direction with regards to hiring needs.
- Communicate both proactively and reactively as appropriate with
operations to ensure existing, active workforce is always optimized – this
includes driving both VTO and extra hours recruiting efforts as warranted.
ideal candidate will have the following:
Experience with Workforce optimization software required.
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.
Must have at
least a high school diploma or GED.
with Microsoft Office.
and attention to detail under pressure in a high-paced environment.
Communication skills in both written and verbal form.
to work well both independently and within a team.
organization and time-management.
Other duties as assigned.
Why Continental Finance?
Continental Finance Company (“CFC”) is
one of America’s leading marketers and servicers of credit cards for consumers
with less-than-perfect credit. Since the Company’s founding in 2005, CFC has
prided itself on its corporate responsibility to customers in terms of a strong
customer support program, fair treatment and responsible lending. With our
success, we have also grown into an innovative financial tech company! With a state-of-the-art
consumer underwriting, marketing and servicing platform, we provide a variety
of services to our consumers when other financial institutions will not
accommodate them. We are proud to provide access to credit products and
excellent services to consumers who are largely overlooked by traditional
credit card issuers.
CFC is seeking bright, energetic
individuals that will help us grow and develop together! We uphold a promise to
treat our employees with the same care and concern as we do our customers. We
offer all employees competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting,
fast-paced business casual environment. Join our growing team and apply online
CONTINENTAL FINANCE COMPANY is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled