SHG Temp Staffing is currently looking for GNA’s to fill openings. Candidates should have a GNA license and related nursing experience.
**** You can start ASAP AND GET PAID DAILY!!!! ****
Requirements of the Geriatrics Nursing Assistant (GNA)
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a GNA preferred
- Current GNA certification
- CPR license
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
- Empathy for the needs of the client
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Ensures confidentiality and security of the client’s medical information
Responsibilities of the Geriatrics Nursing Assistant (GNA)
- Provide quality nursing care to residents.
- Implement specific procedures and programs.
- Coordinate work within the department, as well as with other departments.
- Report pertinent information to the immediate supervisor.
- Respond to inquiries or requests for information.
- Assist the immediate supervisor with tasks to support department operations.
- Must possess and maintain a current State ID, CPR Card, and Physical