Client Service Representative
Payworks is a leading workforce management solutions provider and multi-year winner of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies program. We are proud to be Canadian owned and operated, committed to developing world-class products and providing a progressive workplace culture where Doing Right by People is our purpose.
With clients of all sizes from coast to coast and more than 300 employees, we currently have an exciting opportunity on our Implementation team for the right candidate. Because when it comes to great people, there’s always room for one morePOSITION DESCRIPTION
The Client Service Representative collaborates with clients to manage their payroll using Payworks product and provide support in response to their needs. As part of the Service team, the Client Service Representative will use their communication, attention to detail and problem-solving abilities to create long-lasting relationship with our clients. The successful candidate will be an empathetic, dynamic and energetic individual who is able to effectively manage client expectations, provide a high level of client care and support when responding to client enquires.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build client relationships - Payworks takes pride in delivering superior client service to businesses across Canada, you will provide advice and guidance on our product and payroll legislation through our dedicated service model. You will uncover client needs using effective probing techniques, active listening, and communication skills.
- Work with a team - As well as assuming full responsibility and ownership of incoming client calls, e-mails, or projects. You will also be part of a bigger picture in order to ensure complete client satisfaction while receiving full support from your leader and colleagues.
- Make great products even better - You will identify, recommend, or refer any issues or opportunities which arise from client queries, to the appropriate internal Team, optimizing our client retention and user experience.
- Enhance your career - We are committed to providing opportunities for personal growth and development that encourage our people to excel and make a real difference throughout their career journey. Providing a solid training experience to set you for success!
- Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits plan
- An excellent pension plan with employer contributions
- Community-minded culture – Receive two paid days off to volunteer and lots of opportunity to “Pay it Forward”
- Cool perks – Wellness Subsidy, Costco Membership, Parental Leave Benefits, Flex Time and more!
- Follow us to see why our employees and clients choose PayworksInc
- Previous Customer service experience is strongly recommended
- Communication skills; probing, active listening, writing, and verbal communication
- Able to communicate effectively to produce succinct explanation and correspondence in both languages (English/French) is considered an asset
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Possess technical and logical problem-solving abilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Internet and Email and strong desktop PC skills
- Completion of the CPA and Certified Payroll Practitioner Level 1 course considered an asset
Payworks is committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, free of barriers for all employees, clients and guests, in a manner that respects the principles of independence, dignity, integration, reasonable accommodation and equal opportunity.
Payworks welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
The Client Service Representative works out of Payworks regional office in Montreal; however, to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone during the pandemic employees are currently working remotely. Capitalizing on technology in new ways has allowed us to connect with our clients and as a team; we continue to collaborate virtually despite being physically apart.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position