PRIVATE LESSON INSTRUCTORS
White House of Music provides private music lessons at five of our stores throughout southeastern Wisconsin. We are constantly on the lookout for dedicated music professionals with the ability to teach private students. You must be knowledgeable, educated and an engaging instructor. We have students of all ages and skill levels but the largest group is beginners to intermediates students. Each store has lesson studios that are clean, climate controlled and well lit. We prefer experienced teachers with formal training. However, consideration will be given to all talented and engaging instructors.
White House of Music provides all administrative functions for our teachers and has extensive marketing to attract new students.
- Provide engaging ongoing instruction on your instrument or voice.
- Interact with students and parents as needed.
- Assure high-quality lessons and positive student relations to promote student retention.
- Follow all White House of Music policies for attendance, product utilization, and reporting.
- Participate in student recitals, either on site or off site.
- Participate in student recruitment as needed.
- Positively interact with White House of Music store employees
We are constantly seeking qualified instructors for all instruments and voice for all locations.
NOTE: Please upload both Cover Letter and Resume