Trade Marketing Analyst
Hydrofarm is a leading distributor and manufacturer of hydroponics equipment and supplies for controlled environment agriculture, including high intensity grow lights, climate control solutions, and growing media, as well as a broad portfolio of innovative and proprietary branded products.
For over 40 years, Hydrofarm has helped growers make growing easier and more productive. And while we have been around for over four decades, we’re not done yet! We continue to grow and expand our operations - bringing the best talent and capabilities to keep pace with our aspirations in the market.
Our mission is to empower growers, farmers and cultivators with products that enable greater quality, efficiency, consistency, and speed in their grow projects.
More information? Check us out - https://investors.hydrofarm.com/ If you are aligned with our mission and beliefs, let's connect.We are currently looking for Trade Marketing Analyst
Responsible for analyzing market conditions using data driven approach and made recommendations to develop trade promotion plans. Processed requests for funds from field sales. Created sales strategies to promote advertising offerings and motivate larger deals. Analyzed performance of all marketing programs to identify the best opportunities for optimization
- Tracking Field Sales of Trade Marketing Plan in line with sales and marketing objectives (New Products, Promotions, Overall Distribution of Power SKUs, etc.).
- Assist with the analytical development of Sales Revenue & Margin Targets by Customer and Sales Manager.
- Evaluate trade spend (CIP) both proposes requests, as well as post promotion analysis of executed events to understand market impact and returns.
- Conduct Market Analysis via 3rd Inputs and Data + Internal Data to Understand and assess business performance trends and opportunities.
- Assist in Price Management of Vendor Cost Changes – which includes the development of competitive dynamics vs HYFM brand price strategies.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or any other related field is perferred. Equivalent practical experience of the same is also acceptable.
- Strong communication skills, both in written and verbal are required.
- Demonstrate a capability to deal with and leverage multiple data sources .
- Good judegement and decisions making skills
- Strong attention to details.
- Strong use of Ms Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Prior experience in analytics and insights from processing raw information and data.
- Ability to collaborate and manage requests from multiple stakeholders within the organization.
- Positivity and flexibility are importance attributes in a fast paced environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
More information? Check us out - https://investors.hydrofarm.com/ If you are aligned with our mission and beliefs, let's connect.
Hydrofarm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin , ancestry, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, religious creed, disability, genetic information, age, marital status, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, denial of family and medical care leave, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
The Company will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position