Mini Golf Attendant POSITION CLOSED/DO NOT APPPLY
Reports To: Director of Recreation and Wellness or Recreation Manager
Salary: $13.00-14.00/hour, commensurate with experience
Position Summary: The Mini Golf Attendant is responsible for the daily operations and activities at Lakeside Chautauqua Mini Golf. The mini golf attendant may also organize daily group games for youth programming.
About Lakeside Chautauqua: Lakeside Chautauqua is a family destination that has pioneered the act of nurturing mind, body and spirit for 150 years. Conveniently located between Toledo and Cleveland on Lake Erie’s south shore, Lakeside offers a robust summer programming season packed with cultural, educational, spiritual and recreational opportunities. Within the one-square-mile community, you’ll find hundreds of unique Victorian cottages, a concert auditorium, arts center, historic waterfront hotel, movie theater, pool, tennis, sailing, shopping, dining and much more. Join our team this year to help Lakeside celebrate its 150th Anniversary. For more information, visit lakesideohio.com/employment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Monitors the use of mini golf equipment and activities
· Ensures the safety of golfer, staff, and equipment
· Maintains the cleanliness of mini golf facilities and greens
· Manages cash drawer and reconcile daily
· Follows Lakeside Chautauqua daily deposit procedure
· Inventory all equipment
· Follows all Lakeside Chautauqua rules and regulations
· Provides a safe atmosphere for all guests and employees
· Ensures customer relations and satisfaction are of highest priority with all staff
· May be responsible for assisting with the organization of daily recreation games
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor
· A responsible high school student or equivalent
· Customer service experience preferred but not required
Lakeside Chautauqua is an equal opportunity employer.
Environment & Physical Demands:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees of the operation or residents and guests of the property.
· Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems d deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, climb or balance. Specific vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus are required. Must be able to lift heavy equipment and material up to 50 pounds with assistance. Must be able to climb ladders. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet, cold, humid, hot, very hot, conditions and will be required to work outdoors. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.