We’re looking for a Social Media Designer with strong motion graphics skills to join our growing team. You can think both creatively and practically to produce content and digital products that look great, are on brand and communicate ideas in a visually dynamic and effective way.
- Partnering with writers, strategists, creative directors, and community managers to the concept and develop timely shareable graphics (infographics, photos, memes, branded imagery), animations and videos
- Creating new templates and reusable design solutions for a range of digital deliverables across multiple social and digital channels
- Presenting your work and thought the process to internal stakeholders and clients
- Image searching and optimization
- Updating and enhancing existing design deliverables by working with established templates and existing documents
- Working with the team to administer and maintain a large Digital Asset Management platform and to publish work via a CMS system
- 4-7 years of graphic design experience with a focus on social/digital content
- Expertise in designing for social networks that emphasize community engagement
- Strong conceptual thinking and ability to explain the approach and position to others
- A problem-solving mentality to express complex ideas through intuitive design
- Working knowledge of digital standards development and best practices
- Strong understanding of graphic design fundamentals (visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and color)
- Adept with developing vector graphics, animations, motion graphics, and video
- Experience with 508 compliance and the corresponding design requirements
- Familiarity with current and emerging design trends and technologies
- Solid skills with Adobe Creative Cloud – especially Photoshop, Illustrator and AfterEffects
Crosby is one of the country’s leading integrated marketing agencies focused on Inspiring Actions that matter. We’re driven to help our government, healthcare, and nonprofit clients inspire actions that will have a positive impact on people’s lives. We offer generous benefits, bonus and profit-sharing opportunities. Our headquarters are in Annapolis, Md., and we also have offices in Bethesda, just outside of Washington, D.C. This position is in our Annapolis office.
To apply, submit a cover letter, resume, and link to an online portfolio.
Crosby is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Crosby Marketing Communications is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled