ND Landscape Services has been providing Full-Service Landscaping for clients in the North Shore and Metro West area since 1980. We currently are looking for a groundskeeper to work onsite for one of our customers in Waltham Massachusetts. Come work with some fantastic people in a company that is growing and flourishing.
This position will report directly to the Waltham jobsite each workday.
- Responsible for a variety of fine gardening duties including weeding, raking, edging, pruning shrubs and trees, and dead-heading annuals and perennials.
- Perform general maintenance tasks including mowing, mulching, watering, weeding, and seasonal cleanup.
- Perform snow and ice management tasks during the winter season, ensuring trafficked areas are cleared and safe.
- Maintain a clean worksite, cleanup trash and debris, and utilize/take care of company equipment properly.
- Work directly with weekly grounds maintenance crew to coordinate tasks assigned to crew.
- Load and unload work vehicle with tools and materials.
- Follow company policies, procedures, and work standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Valid Massachusetts or New Hampshire Driver’s License
- Previous experience with gardening, landscape maintenance, and/or groundskeeping
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be on-call 24/7 during the snow season for snow and ice management
- Ability to lift up and carry up to 80 lbs. of material
- Ability to work an 8-10 hour day and work in all weather conditions
- Massachusetts Pesticide License, preferred but not required
WHO IS THIS POSITION FOR?
Individuals who are:
- Committed to professionalism and integrity
- Can be reliable and work independently
- Able to be held accountable and responsible for work results
- Passionate about continuous improvement
- Dedicated to creating win-win relationships to achieve excellence
- Interested in working for a company that is system driven and operates with a sense of urgency
- Health Plan (2 different plans)
- Dental Plan
- 401K with Employer Match
At ND Landscape Services, we view our work as more than a job — it’s a career. Our company culture embraces continuous growth and improvement, whether it’s taking a course on irrigation systems or getting licensed in pesticides. Your teammates will help push you to do your very best work and discover your talents. And with our competitive wages, you’ll get rewarded at the same time. Plus, our team knows how to have fun when the workday is done. Regular barbecues and our famous Christmas party are all part of the package.