Butler Medical Transport currently has an opportunity for a Safety and Training Manager. This individual will be responsible for developing, administering and evaluating safety and training programs and policies effectively throughout the organization.
- Current or prior EMS experience,
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience or experience in a training/risk management role
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present in meetings and classes
- Excellent critical thinking and planning skills to evaluate training needs and develop appropriate learning plans and programs,
- Ability to partner with Operational teammates to provide field operations with the appropriate support needed to ensure operations run smoothly and meet our customer's expectations and compliant with all regulatory agencies/jurisdictional laws
- Must be available for recall in times of crisis.
- Available to work nights and weekends on a rotating basis and respond when on-call,
- Ability to report to multiple locations as required for training classes/meetings
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members by communicating company initiatives, addressing and resolving concerns, and providing all training tools and resources needed by position.
- Ensure the Butler team is compliant with COMAR requirements and has properly documented and maintained the certifications/qualifications needed to provide patient care. Address and coordinate upcoming expirations to ensure team members are always compliant.
- Support and maintain a clean, safe and functional environment across the company that ensures a hazard-free and safe work environment for all team members.
Butler Medical Transport is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin.