At Addiction Campuses, we believe in empowering individuals to restore a balanced life worth living through programs uniquely tailored to their needs. With safe, scenic campus environments located across the country, our comprehensive network treats substance addiction and mental health disorders medically, mentally and spiritually. Our customized programs support individuals with the coping skills, tools, leverage, support and accountability necessary in order to make lasting life changes.
In order to make this possible, we need exceptional people on our team. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
That’s why we are looking for a Quality Auditor. The Quality Review Auditor is responsible for ensuring medical and clinical processes are conducted in accordance with company, industry, and commercial payor guidelines. Performs, and manages quality assurance audits related to medical and clinical functions for quality, accuracy and consistency to ensure an efficient process.
Duties and responsibilities:
- knowledge of ASAM and commercial payor guidelines.
- Knowledge of Recovery model and LOC guidelines
- Audit 5 charts daily across 4 campuses
- Provide consistent application of the audit criteria.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality relating to audit reviews and audit findings.
- Based on audit findings, comply with training needs and opportunities for improvement.
- Manage productivity assigned.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Masters level in Behavioral health
- Operations experience in a Behavioral field
- Minimum 5 to 7 years in behavioral health or SUD
- License required ( RN LPN LCSW LMHC LPC )
- Position serves both internal co-workers and external customers, clients, patients.
- works with sensitive and/or confidential information.
- An understanding of applicable laws, regulations, industry standards, and related compliance issues, particularly with regard to The Joint Commission and State Licensure.
- Exhibit a comprehensive understanding of healthcare regulatory and compliance (e.g., HIPAA).
- Licensed in counseling, mental health, social work or nursing with at least 5 years’ experience in behavioral health or Addictions.
- Master’s, doctorate degree or RN in related field.
- Understand the importance of building relationships and effective communication to all levels of the community and demonstrate effective leadership.
Addiction Campuses is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled