In Home Caregiver (Willing to be assigned in Madison, Wi area)
AGAPE is a Greek word for unconditional love, and that is the core of our business here at Agape Senior Services Madison. We are a faith-based small company locally owned, which means we have time to respect, support, and form genuine connections with each employee and client. When it comes to hiring our Care Professionals, we value the experience, knowledge, and compassion u can bring to the care of our clients. You will be joining a team that cares for you and together we will provide exceptional care to our clients.
As a Care Professional, you will work with clients' in-home, where we strive to create unique human connections. You will enhance the lives of our clients by assisting them with the following care we provide including, but not limited to: assistance with personal care; medication reminders; meal preparations; light housekeeping; errands, shopping, and appointments; mail/email assistance; wellness checks; pet care; community activities; therapeutic involvement; encouragement of family involvement; and companionship.
Applicants MUST have:
- a reliable vehicle with up-to-date auto insurance
- a valid driver's license
- social security card or other government ID
- a working smartphone
- 18 years or older
- able to pass a background check
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or will comply with weekly COVID testing
- You must have time management skills and a sense of personal responsibility.
- We are looking for experienced care professionals that are available days, nights, and weekends.
Personalized Senior Care servicing Madison, Fitchburg, Middleton, Monona, Stoughton, Sun Prairie, Verona 53711, 53719, 53562, 53593, 53701, 53702, 53703, 53704, 53705, 53706, 53707, 53708, 53711, 53713, 53714, 53715, 53716, 53717, 53718, 53719, 53726, 53590
- All employees (part-time or full-time) will receive dental and optical insurance through Humana after 60 days of hire
- 401K plans available to full-time employees after one year
- PTO for employees upon reaching their first work anniversary (coming soon!)
- Flexible schedule
- Referral Bonuses
- Bi-weekly and direct deposit pay
- Competitive hourly wage with the opportunity to increase after training completion and each review period
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
All new hires, regardless of vaccination status, must get tested for COVID before starting in-person training.
Work Location: One location