As a Coconut Implementation Manager you are passionate about creating genuine connections with our customers by guiding them through the implementation process; from finalizing scope and strategy to project kickoff, implementation, and training to the moment they go live. You’re in your element when you’re juggling multiple priorities and it’s been said that time-management is your superpower. Using your technical background and experience, you are passionate to consistently exceed customer expectations and believe in creating a personalized, industry-leading experience for each & every Coconut customer.
As an Implementation Manager you are known for being proactive in your approach to customers and you are driven to understand the unique technical needs of every implementation - and what it takes for the customer to be successful. You know how to ask the right questions, how to put customers at ease and have a passion for problem solving. You’re agile, analytical, and creative and your keen attention to detail makes you amazing at what you do!
We’re in a position to experience some pretty phenomenal growth in the coming months and are looking for an innovative Implementation Manager to help scale the growth of our team. We’re pretty passionate about what we do we’re looking for someone as passionate about their work as we are! We’re not an ordinary company and we don’t expect you to be ordinary either!
YOU’RE FIRED UP TO
- Manage onboarding activities and implementation plan deliverables according to contract specifications for new customers and manage implementation resources to deliver on expected revenue goals.
- Plan and track all implementation activity, acquire and coordinate necessary resources to meet project needs, provide regular reporting on customer implementation progress, analyze usage trends and service opportunities, and have a knack for pre-emptively identifying potential risks that could impact the project.
- Conduct planning sessions with the customer’s key functional leaders to create a series of documented management plans that specify the project plan and scope.
- Act as a customer champion and representative, communicating customer feedback with internal teams, acting to quickly resolve any outstanding issues on their behalf
- Partner with Technical Support and other internal teams to research and resolve customer inquiries and requests, and coordinate customer communication plans.
- Provide input to Customer Experience leadership on innovative and creative ideas to scale implementation while amazing our customers
- Live & breathe Coconut’s values and project a positive, upbeat, professional and genuine tone in all communications, both internal and external.
- Travel to customer sites and between Coconut’s offices when safe to do so
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Located or comfortable working in EST or CST timezone
- Eligible to work in Canada
- A time management maven adept at work planning, prioritization, and organization and ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Waterfall, Iterative)
- Experience with webhooks, APIs & SQL
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Project Management, or related field considered an asset.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Bilingual French & English considered an asset but not required
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment with the ability to work independently, prioritize responsibilities, and manage time effectively. You thrive in an environment that offers new challenges and keeps you on your toes!
- SaaS experience is highly beneficial but we recognize experience comes from all walks of life
- You push yourself to grow, learn and innovate and sitting idle or stagnant drives you nuts. You’re looking for an opportunity to prove yourself where you can make a genuine impact and where your contribution is recognized (More than 22% of our team was promoted internally last year alone!)
Who is Coconut Software?
Coconut Software makes it effortless for customers to connect with their financial institution. Our enterprise appointment scheduling and lobby management solutions are used by leading banks and credit unions across North America, including RBC Royal Bank, Arvest Bank, Vancity and Rogue Credit Union. The result? A seamless customer experience that’s improved NPS scores, reduced wait times and increased conversion rates for the organizations who use it.
Founded in Saskatoon, by 2018 Woman Entrepreneur of the Year, Katherine Regnier, we’ve grown to over 75 employees with offices in Saskatoon, Toronto and a remote team distributed across Canada. After completing the Google Accelerator for Startups and having just closed our Series B funding round (raised $28M CDN led by Klass Capital), we have ambitious growth plans to scale the team and continue to bring exciting new products to market!
Company perks include Cabana Days (extra vacation days), our Tiki Bucks Incentive Plan, and an annual wellness spending account, Coconut has a company culture that is best in class. With a foundation in and emphasis on people, passion, and performance, we are seen as the disruptor in our space.
We believe in a world where advisors can create long lasting relationships with their customers and operate more efficiently.
Collaboration. Honesty. Empathy. Elevate. Respect. Sharing.
- Health & Dental Benefits featuring Virtual Care
- Annual Wellness Spending Account
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
- Internet Subsidy
- Social Committee Activities
- Professional Development
- Competitive Salaries - we want to pay you fairly based on your experience and expertise, not your ability to negotiate!
- Cabana Days - 8 additional paid days off annually
- Tiki Bucks Incentive Program
- A People First Company - 4.8 rating on Glassdoor
We are proud to have been named as a Great Place to Work in Canada and one of the Best Workplaces for Inclusion and one of the Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness in 2021.