SHG Temp Staffing is currently looking for CNAs to fill openings. Candidates should have a CNA license and related nursing experience.
**** You can start ASAP AND GET PAID DAILY!!!! ****
Requirements of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
● Minimum 1 year of experience as a CNA preferred
● Current CNA certification
● CPR license
● Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
● Empathy for the needs of the client
● Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
● Ensures confidentiality and security of the client’s medical information
Responsibilities of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
● Provide quality nursing care to residents.
● Implement specific procedures and programs.
● Coordinate work within the department, as well as with other departments.
● Report pertinent information to the immediate supervisor.
● Respond to inquiries or requests for information.
● Assist the immediate supervisor with tasks to support department operations.
● Must possess and maintain a current State ID, CPR Card, and Physical