Inside Account Coordinator
Columbus Fair Auto Auction is an exciting place to work and we seeking an Inside Account Coordinator to ensure our customers receive prompt, courteous and efficient service both in person and on the phone. If you love working with people and being tasked with multiple responsibilities that make every day different then please apply.
The Account Coordinator assists in obtaining required information from customers and helps with the completion of necessary paperwork for sale of vehicles. Assists and performs various administrative duties relating to the sale of vehicles. Ensures the processes are completed accurately Provides excellent customer service by ensuring our customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention.
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to the following:
Provide excellent customer service:
- Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention.
- Maintain a professional appearance, orderly work environment and friendly disposition.
- Resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner and advise Management of all serious complaints or incidences.
- Respond in a timely manner to all customer inquiries relating to vehicles and titles.
- Verify that vehicle information is accurately recorded and numbered for the sale.
- Schedule sale for accounts after completion of necessary pre-sale reconditioning and required paperwork.
- Verify title, bill of sale and VIN number are accurately recorded. May assist in preparation of titles, contracts, bill of sale, pre-sale and post-sale reports and post reconditioning charges incurred.
- Communicate with the Mechanical Services Shop, Body Shop and Detail Shop for vehicle repairs and post charges to vehicle account in a timely manner.
- Enter condition reports into AMS.
- Review condition report/vehicle for repairs/problems and set work orders in V-Trace for Mechanical and Body Shop.
- Call in orders for Windshield, Dent Demon and other outside vendors.
- Verify the correct repair charges are submitted.
- Review, monitor and ensure compliance with contractual customer, contractor and supplier agreements in conjunction with the accounting department.
- Set the order of the sale and ensure accurate preparation of contracts.
- Print stickers for sale per OHA guidelines.
- Represent vehicles on the block or attend block with sales representative on sale day.
- Communicate with customer for failed post sale inspections or arbitration.
- Process paperwork and checks following the sale, provide necessary paperwork to customers.
- For vehicle pick-up’s and disposition, schedule vehicles for pick up location.
- Assist in scheduling vehicles online for review. Assist in preparation and processing of post-sale information to managers and customers.
- Assist in maintaining vehicle inventory for vehicle aging and first-in first-out process.
- Maintain knowledge of DMV laws and regulations pertaining to titles.
- Any other duties assigned by the General Manager or designated manager.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of office experience in an auction shop or auction office preferred.
- Effective customer relations, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products required.
- The ability to type.
- Must have organizational skills, be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to understand and adhere to Company policies in all areas.
- Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
PREVIOUS AUTO EXPERIENCE A PLUS