This fixed site position is
responsible for accurately screening donors, performing phlebotomy, monitoring
donors and emergency care of donors.
While this is “Fixed Site Position”, interested employees must also be
able and willing to travel to all fixed sites and mobiles.
- Must be Trima trained or willing to become Trima trained in the next available class
· Maintain Trima competency
· Excellent customer service
· Excellent Phlebotomy skills
· Low error rate
· Excellent attendance and
· Ability and proven record to
follow all MKBC SOP’s and procedures
Miller-Keystone Blood Center is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled