CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service with client-facing technology for an impressive return on your investment. CTM is an ASX:200 corporation, with current market capitalization exceeding $1 billion.
Our Denver headquarters established the CTM brand in North America in 2012 and through the CTM growth model we are now a Top Ten TMC in North America with more than 20 offices coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global technology disrupter.
The company employs over 750 FTE in North America and 2,200 FTE staff globally and maintains a global administrative base in Australia. CTM thinks globally, but acts locally by serving clients in 82 countries, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe and New Zealand.
CTM is looking for a Team Operations Manager who will own the operational business responsibility for CTM’s accounts, and work closely with the Operations Manager. This can be a virtual position. This position will provide the necessary leadership, development, mentorship and direction to ensure CTM is providing the highest level of customer service to our clients. This individual will interact with both internal and external team members with a common goal of achieving and maintaining an operation which delivers high quality and efficient service on a consistent basis. Largely responsible for the Customer Experience, this individual will manage multiple facets of quality and established metrics.
• Must maintain up-to-date working knowledge of the team skill set, along with any client specific OK processes and polices
• Communicate quality and service commitments to agents in a manner which ensures understanding at all levels ( training, email and coaching)
• Review operational key performance indicators to ensure issues are communicated to the appropriate team members and addressed accordingly
• Work with management teams to gauge both agent and Branch quality and training needs
• Maintain positive working relationships with team members within CTM.
• Assist in the planning and implementation of new service products, programs and initiatives
• Participate in the problem solving process; assist in root cause analysis
• Responsible for creating and maintaining a team oriented environment
• Responsible for maintaining a positive rapport with all team members and clients
• Responsible for coaching, mentoring and motivating others to ensure goals and standards are met successfully while maintaining a positive morale
• Understand trends and identify service enhancement opportunities; partner with necessary areas to implement resolution
• Represent CTM in a polished and professional manner; maintain composure in times of stress
• Ensure the highest levels of service and professionalism are maintained
• Manage the communication of operational policies and procedures to their team, and ensure continued adherence
• Working closely with Ops Manager for monitoring scheduling, preparing and conducting employee performance reviews and handling employee relations issues as applicable
• Will be responsible for other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
• Effective communication skills; ability to communicate in a manner which ensures message is understood by all
• Excellent diplomatic skills; the ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with both internal and external team members.
• Ability to deliver excellent internal and external customer service
• Excellent problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills.
• Exceptional relationship management skills.
Must have the ability to motivate, develop and effectively manage members of his/her team.
• Self-motivated and able to work well with frequently-shifting priorities.
• Proficiency in Sabre, Microsoft Word, Outlook
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
· Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
· Employer paid Life Insurance
· 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
· Lucrative Incentive Programs.
· Numerous paid holidays.