The ideal Guest Services Representative has a confident, friendly and outgoing personality and the ability to provide exceptional customer service to Rumbling Bald members and guests. Qualified candidates must be available to work 8:30 am - 5:00 pm on weekdays, weekends and holidays, as needed.
This is a Seasonal position reporting to the Front Desk Supervisor and Director of Lodging.
Essential Job Duties:
tasks associated with room reservations and packages. Checks computer for room availability and
quotes room/package rates and makes reservation.
changes or cancellations to reservations according to company policy.
with housekeeping regarding room status (clean, dirty, vacant, walk-in
- Posts and
verifies charges ensuring accuracy of
postings, additional changes and/or adjustments.
rates, hours/times of operation, locations and costs of various special events
held on-site as well as local/surrounding attractions.
- Communicates with vendors and owners for
access to properties for maintenance and service.
- Maintains the front desk and lobby areas
in a neat and organized manner.
- Performs other related
duties as directed by the Guest Services Supervisor or Lodging Director.
Skills & Abilities:
- Exemplary customer service skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management/organizational, planning, scheduling, and problem-solving/decision-making skills.
- Proficient computer skills, to include knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Able to learn and assimilate specialized resort software programs
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years in a related position, preferred.
- High school or equivalent, 2 years college preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and speak with others using clear and professional language. Must be able to endure long periods of sitting or standing. Will be occasionally required to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 20 pounds without assistance. Must also be able to reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
Rumbling Bald Resort is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled