Clean and maintain public areas e.g. hallways, lobbies, stairways, locker rooms, casino etc. Custodian is responsible for cleanliness of all areas of the casino property.
· Maintain cleanliness of assigned areas; pick up and remove trash and debris.
· Responsible for property clean up including bio-chemical material.
· Responsible for cleanliness of public restrooms. Acts as restroom attendant as assigned
· Responsible for floor cleanliness including but not limited to vacuum, mop, pan/broom. Responsible for general cleaning in assigned work areas including but not limited to dusting, polishing, shining, and glass care
· Ensure preventative care of equipment and supplies.
· Ensures compliance with all regulatory controls and the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
· Minimum age 18 or 21 (varies by property)
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods for majority of shift.
· Must be able to push, pull, and lift up to 100 pounds.
· Must be able to work in smoking environment.
· Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses including thorough knowledge of approved Responsible Gaming Program.