We transform the way people
About the Organization
leading energy efficiency enterprise. We believe in the good things efficiency
brings to our lives, and we come to work every day to make the world a better place
– starting in our own province. We have successfully helped hundreds of
thousands of families, businesses, non-profits, and institutions transform how they use energy – and we will continue to lead the way in the transition to
a low-carbon future. We are deeply committed to climate change and are a multi-year winner of Canada's Greenest Employers and Atlantic
Canada’s Top Employers.
work has achieved more than $1 billion in energy savings and contributed over 24%
of Nova Scotia’s GHG emission reductions since 2011. We’re passionate about
ensuring that all Nova Scotians have equal access to our programs and understand
that energy efficiency can help serve our communities and promote a socially
equitable energy future. Find out more about how we are making an impact here: https://www.efficiencyone.ca/impact/.
Why you’ll love working
- A culture that understands there is life outside of work and cares
about their employees
- An engaging, fun, and inclusive work environment
- A holistic benefits package that starts on day one
- Wellness initiatives and fitness challenges
hosted throughout the year
- Corporate gym memberships
- Career growth and professional development opportunities
- Being part of a team contributing to Nova Scotia’s goal of net-zero
carbon by 2050.
If you want
to be part of an organization with an ambitious plan to support the transition to net zero and help build a thriving, resilient future for Nova
Scotians - then you belong here!
Want to know what it’s really like to work with us? Reach
out to any one of our team members on LinkedIn to hear their firsthand
experience at EfficiencyOne.
Reporting to the Finance & Regulatory Director,
the Supply Chain Manager will work closely with the Director to help
support the supply chain team in implementing a responsible supply chain
strategy, execute best practices, and measure performance through agreed-upon
key performance indicators (KPIs). They are responsible for supporting all functional areas within the supply chain program, including procurement,
contract management, and quality assurance. This role supports various
services and is a functional supply chain program management expert.
A snapshot of what you will be involved
- Establishing and developing
plans to achieve program targets within a given budget
- Annual performance goals for all
team members, ongoing coaching, providing challenging assignments, and
opportunities for learning and development
- Overseeing the supply chain
process, including the development and maintenance of policies, procedures, codes,
and standards, and ensuring compliance with any applicable provincial legislation
- Leading and managed the design,
implementation, and operations of EfficiencyOne’s new quality management system
as part of a cross-functional systems project whilst ensuring the integrity
of data in the system
- Communicating needs and objectives to managers and key stakeholders across
the organization to ensure the alignment of the supply chain with business
needs related to strategic projects and campaigns and ensure timelines and
individual needs are communicated and established to ensure the supply process runs
- Advising cross-functional
partners on processes to integrate responsible supply chain considerations into
core vendor engagement and sourcing practices
- Performing ongoing monitoring of
vendors and the internal and external supply processes to ensure every step of
the process is functioning effectively
- Resolving issues within the department
and addressing any escalated issues
- Reviewing purchasing standards to
ensure they meet the needs of the organization; implementing new standards as
- Delivering accurate data, KPIs,
and reports for both internal and external stakeholders
- Leading and developing training to
educate internal and external stakeholders
What Will Help You
- A University Degree in Business Management, Commerce, related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 7 plus years of experience in contracting, procurement, and supply
chain management, or equivalent combination of education and experience in a
senior or lead contracting/negotiating capacity in a similar industry.
- An enthusiastic, goal-oriented leadership
style that motivates and engages others.
- Proven ability in developing related policies,
management system documents, and process improvement standards.
- Excellent client service skills (internal
partners and customers), including the ability to work collaboratively or
- Strong analytical and superior time management skills
written and oral communication abilities.
with Microsoft Office software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Teams
- Multi-tasking and setting priorities as required
to consistently meet tight deadlines.
EfficiencyOne is committed
to fostering a culture that is supportive and values others, one that is
grounded in diversity and inclusiveness. We welcome applications from all
qualified candidates, including women, Indigenous peoples, persons with a
disability, racially visible persons, persons of minority sexual orientations,
and gender identities.