Join Our Team as a Resident Attendant
Temporary Part Time
Jarlette Health Services is a family-centric organization that has built a tradition of excellence in making an outstanding difference in the lives of the residents, families, employees, and communities it serves. As a proudly Canadian organization, with 14 Long Term Care Homes and 7 Retirement Lodges across Ontario, Jarlette Health Services has established itself as an industry leader with over 50 years of experience in the dynamic senior care sector.
At this time, we are looking for passionate, results-driven individuals to join and grow with our team. Jarlette Health Services is proud to offer competitive wages, benefit packages and career advancement opportunities. As a resident attendant, you will be assisting and attending to the care needs of residents such as Personal care, general housekeeping, meal service and medication administration.
Ideal Candidate Traits & Qualifications
- Current CPR & First Aid Certification
- Experience with seniors, hospitality or recreation is an asset
- Must demonstrate good communication skills
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education
- Computer literate is preferred
- Preference given to applicants with UCP training – Don’t have the training? Don’t worry – we provide training opportunities for you!
Please note, employment with Jarlette Health Services will be contingent on receipt of a current Criminal Reference Check, including Vulnerable Sector Screening. Jarlette Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know.