Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment? AIM HIGHER and join Lipsey’s, the Nation’s leading wholesale firearms distributor!
Lipsey’s is growing and currently has an opening for a Warehouse Associate. Our Warehouse team works in a modern, well-organized Distribution Center that is clean and climate controlled. We are committed to customer service and seek out career-minded individuals who always strive to go above and beyond the customer’s expectation.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for the picking, verifying, and packaging of all outgoing distribution center orders.
- Uses laptop computer to receive order and picking information
- Locates and scans inventory according to predetermined pick sequence
- Pulls items from assigned bin locations, verifying the quantity of each SKU and model number as picked
- Prepares packages for shipment
- Assists in the counting of physical inventory
- Other duties as assigned
- Looking for reliable and dependable TEAM players
- Previous warehouse experience a plus
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug test, functional physical and background check
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs repetitively throughout the workday
- Most Importantly, a Positive Attitude and willingness to work hard!
LIPSEY'S is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled