Anglicotech supports the Department of Defense (DoD) to optimize and secure their global supply chain. The focus of our business (and our passion) is the intersection between expert knowledge of Defense supply chain needs, and the application of advanced technologies to real-world problems. Our company is integrating AI/ML enabled logistics planning tools, autonomous logistics systems, supply chain illumination technology into the next generation supply chain designed for Great Power competition and integrated global reach.
We are seeking a Program Manager with immediate availability that can take charge of a portfolio of over a dozen projects. Our projects support US Joint and Coalition Operations with a strong presence within Navy and Marine Corps Expeditionary Operations underwriting National Security.
These projects vary in size, customers, partners, locations spread throughout the US and the Western Pacific. Future project locations include Europe, the Middle East, the Arctic, and South America.
The successful candidate must thrive in a challenging environment and will be responsible for all aspects of cost, schedule, performance, and risk mitigation. The ideal candidate has managed several smaller DoD projects and is ready to take their career to the next level.
· This position is located in Arlington, VA. A hybrid work plan can be developed for highly qualified individuals.
· This position will require frequent travel.
o Ensure all projects recognize planned revenue, meet gross margin goals, and are executed to budget.
o Provide support and analysis on project invoicing, billing and implement cost controls as required.
o Support all budgeting, forecasting, and project financial analysis as required.
· Schedule. Develop project schedules and ensure all deliverables and milestones are met.
o Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, deliverables, quality assurance, and team member performance.
o Meet with company and customer stakeholders regarding project execution, issues, and decisions on services and deliverables.
o Proactively assess project and portfolio risks and develop sound mitigation approaches in a timely manner while ensuring that all stakeholders are kept informed.
o Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
o Increase current projects in terms of FTE count and additional business.
o Support business development including capture, proposal development, and pricing.
· Strategic Planning.
o Create and manage long-term goals for the portfolio to include profitability, growth and workforce development.
o Develop an annual budget and operating plan for the portfolio.
· Provide supervision for all personnel to include administrative functions.
o Conduct personnel reviews, conduct team administrative actions to include approval of timesheets, PTO, travel and assistance with functions in alignment with company policies.
o Manage multiple teams and projects with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities across multiple time zones in the US, Japan and the Philippines.
· Work in coordination with the Director of Operations and the Director of Supply Chain Operations (SCO) for all operations and administrative matters as needed.
· Conduct Interviews, candidate evaluations, participate in the hiring process as well as workforce management and training as required.
· US Citizenship required.
· Ability to obtain a Security clearance at the minimum level of Top Secret.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· Education Substitution: Seven (7) years of Logistics, Supply, or Maintenance experience within the DoD Logistics Community.
· Six years’ experience in project/program management managing multiple projects and a workforce of over twenty-five (25) personnel.
· Joint Logistics Enterprise (JLENT) and DoD Supply Chain experience in Operational Logistics.
Preferred Additional Skills:
· Project Management Professional (PMP).
· Demonstrated expertise with DoD Orders and Directives pertaining to Supply, Maintenance, Distribution, Financial and other Logistics Business Mission Area functions.
· Modeling, Simulation, and Exercise support.
Anglicotech, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Anglicotech, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as great long-term career opportunities.
For more information or to apply, visit our website at www.anglicotech.com/career.