Mountain Air Country Club located a mile in elevation in
beautiful Burnsville North Carolina is interviewing for Expediter positions for
the upcoming season. Employment will begin by the first of June.
Phone interviews will start immediately, with in person interviews to
follow. Most positions will be part-time (available 28 – 40 hours per
week). Meals and uniforms provided. End of season bonus as well as
housing available. Shifts are available Monday through Sunday as follows: 7
am-2 pm; 10 am-4 pm; and 4 pm-11 pm. To apply go to https://mountainair.easyapply.co.
Mountain Air Country Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Expediter (Seasonal May/October)
expediter will be responsible for providing excellent service to all patrons of
our food & beverage facilities and events.
- To join the Food & Beverage Service Team with an
eagerness and ability to learn that which is required of them to be
considered an expert within their field.
- To demonstrate and practice the Attributes of a
Mountain Air Employee.
- To provide courteous and prompt service to all.
- To perform all opening, running, and closing duties as
necessary tasks for the success of a shift or event.
- Prepares and stocks take out items.
lotus folds for bowl service.
and maintains all trays for service.
and maintains all service areas in the kitchen.
communication between front servers and culinary team.
trays for delivery including all needed utensils and accompaniments.
and places orders, announcing each dish as it is placed.
- Assist with the cleanliness and sanitation of all
related service areas.
- Assist with the assigned duties for special events and
- Communicate with direct supervisor and areas that
require immediate attention.
- To fulfill any necessary position within the Food
& Beverage team as requested.
- Be knowledgeable about Mountain Air, including its
history and culture.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
individual must be well groomed, dependable, mature, and possess good verbal
communication skills. A “great” friendly, service attitude is mandatory for the
position as well as an eagerness to learn. The individual should possess good
time management and organizational skills, and be in good physical condition.
The individual must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 35 lbs with no
physical hardship. Availability on holidays and weekends are required.
food and beverage experience preferred but not required.