Under supervision of the Mission Director and Operations Manager, this position performs administrative duties for the program. Performs all reasonably related duties as assigned.
Please complete an application by following this link (REQUIRED): https://easyapply.co/job/administrative-assistant-mobile-mission?rcid=indeed
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Advanced computer skills are required for this position, which include aptitude in the use of the Internet, email, computers, spreadsheets, data bases, and graphics/multimedia. Must be knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and case management software; basic typing skills a must.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls and respond according to agreed standards.
- Log or communicate any information on calls received.
- Greets, assists, and directs all visitors and donors.
- Provides support for coordinating volunteers, holiday planning, and special events delivery.
- Communicate and provide information internally and externally to assist and enable organizational operations and effective service to connecting groups.
- Accepts donations and properly documents.
- Secures and mail all monetary donations to Administration â€“ excluding cash.
- Performs Customer Service duties and provides general information concerning mission programs and community resources.
- Builds and maintains all records â€“ hard copy and electronic.
- Accounts for all cash funds.
- Develops computer forms, creates, and word process various documents.
- Manage, organize, and update relevant data using Heart Software, Manual Counts and other database applications.
- Some travel may be necessary for training and temporary duty. â€¢ Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other Mission management.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to manipulate; talk and listen. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.