Emergency Room Registrar
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Full Job Description
As an ER Registrar, you will:
• Originate a patient medical record and account number by obtaining and accurately keying demographic, financial and clinical information into the host computer system.
• Complete insurance verification to maximize reimbursement for Adventist Healthcare, achieve Point of Service collection goals, and assist with achieving departmental goals.
• Provide compassionate service to all patients and displays actions and attitudes that portray and contribute to the Critical Success factors of the organization.
• Support the Emergency Department and Labor and Delivery patients by obtaining the financial information pertinent to reimbursement and statistical data.
• Ensures daily operations of the department.
• Demonstrates Superior Customer Service.
• Registers Patients in accordance with department procedures.
• Ensures compliance with insurance regulations.
• Maintain patient confidentiality and dignity.
• Ensures customer satisfaction.
• High School Graduate or equivalent.
• Previous hospital experience preferred.
• Effective customer service and organization skills.
• Ability to work in high-volume environment.
• Covid-19 Vaccination
EXECUTIVE PERSONNEL SERVICES INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled