At CubicFarms we believe in the power of
technology to feed a changing world. We actively seek talented people who want
to make a difference in the ag-tech space by bringing creative ideas to life
and leaving an imprint in a healthier, more sustainable world. If you are
enthusiastic about joining a dynamic and innovative company on the leading edge
of the ag-tech revolution, we invite you to apply!
is an ag-tech company providing automated growing systems for fresh produce and
nutritious livestock feed. CubicFarms offers turnkey, commercial scale,
hydroponic, automated controlled environment growing systems that can grow
predictably and sustainably for 12 months of the year virtually anywhere on
earth. The company has sold and installed systems in Canada and internationally
and continues to grow a global pipeline of prospective customers. Visit us at www.cubicfarms.com.
THE ROLE: TECHNICAL WRITER
Writer for CubicFarms you will be responsible for producing the first iteration
of all customer-facing documentation for all our products. The successful
candidate can develop a deep understanding of our products and is able to
synthesize and organize complex, technical information; empathize with the end
user; and practice the art of good prose style.
This is an
opportunity to join a growing team and make a big impact on the company. If you
are a meticulous writer with a desire to contribute to the development of the ag-tech
industry, we want to hear from you!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
● Degree in Technical Writing, Computer Science, English, or another relevant field.
● SolidWorks Composer experience a strong asset.
● 3+ years proven experience writing technical documentation.
● Adobe products (Illustrator, etc.) a strong asset
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
• Excellent written and oral communication in English.
• Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
● Collaborate with Engineering and Installation to create and update documentation on new products and upcoming product releases.
● Continuously refine technical product documentation, and write for an audience of Engineers, Growers, and end-users.
● Serve as an administrator for the relevant documentation platforms.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CubicFarms is an equal opportunity employer is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We encourage applications from all qualified and enthusiastic candidates. CubicFarms is a growing organization in an emerging industry that will provide the right candidate with significant potential for advancement in the ag-tech space.