We’re looking for a Director of Professional Services to build and lead our brand new Professional Services team! You will be responsible for overseeing and managing the customer implementations and solutions delivery, as well as delivering a portfolio of customer projects and helping our customers get the most value out of Coconut!
You will collaborate with Engineering, Product, and Solutions Engineers on scoping requirements and needs and confirmation of timelines and deliverables to ensure every launch is executed successfully. You’re a multi-tasking maven and are able to juggle multiple priorities like a pro. From reviewing and pricing new professional services projects, managing change requests, and monitoring costs and committed timelines to mentoring and coaching your team, to client expectation management, you ensure your projects run smoother than a fresh jar of skippy.
You’re a results-oriented, resourceful and proactive team leader who can adjust to new challenges to deliver on your commitments in a fast-paced environment. As a strategic thinker, you rely on a blend of data driven decision making, gut intuition and experience.
You’re passionate about new technologies in our space and have an explorer mindset when it comes to inspiring their team to try new things. What motivates you is an opportunity to play an integral role in shaping the future of the Coconut customer experience function and how financial institutions engage and interact with their customers. As an innovator and disruptor in the space, you will not just be implementing an innovative solution - you will be changing the way financial institutions engage with their customers!
We expect some pretty phenomenal growth in the coming years and are looking for an innovative Director of Professional Services to help scale the growth of our team. We’re passionate about what we do we’re looking for someone as passionate about their work as we are!
YOU’RE FIRED UP TO:
- Oversee a portfolio of projects which includes standard implementations and professional services projects
- Drive the financial health of your projects. Reviewing and pricing new professional services projects, managing change requests, and monitoring costs and committed timelines
- Delight customers and help us continue to drive a 4.8+ star rating out of 5 on our project and implementation work, mitigate areas of risks, manage and work through escalations, and continue to drive actions from internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, and dedicated Solutions Engineer(s) on scoping requirements and needs.
- Operate as the voice of your team, and as the customer with Product and Engineering, to provide ongoing feedback on how our product is being used and how it can be improved.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- 5+ years managing standard and custom implementations for B2B SaaS companies
- Experience building up professional services team from the ground up and leading project managers and solutions engineers in a rapidly growing organization
- Excellent communication skills; can effectively lead meetings, present to executives, and train end users when needed
- Excellent organization, communication and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to build strong customer relationships and excellent business acumen
- Ability to provide direction to multiple complex projects, customers and prospects at the same time and manage competing priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Sales team and take a leadership role in implementation scoping and delivery guidance in the sales cycle; comfortable interacting with the Sales team and prospects to close deals
- Ability and willingness to travel to prospect and customer sites as needed
- Knowledge of Excel, Asana, Jira, Salesforce.com, Google Workspace is an asset
- PMP designation is preferred but not required
Who is Coconut Software?
Coconut Software makes it effortless for customers to connect with their financial institution. Our enterprise appointment scheduling and lobby management solutions are used by leading banks and credit unions across North America, including RBC Royal Bank, Arvest Bank, Vancity and Rogue Credit Union. The result? A seamless customer experience that’s improved NPS scores, reduced wait times and increased conversion rates for the organizations who use it.
Founded in Saskatoon, by 2018 Woman Entrepreneur of the Year, Katherine Regnier, we’ve grown to over 75 employees with offices in Saskatoon, Toronto and a remote team distributed across Canada. After completing the Google Accelerator for Startups and having just closed our Series B funding round (raised $28M CDN led by Klass Capital), we have ambitious growth plans to scale the team and continue to bring exciting new products to market!
Company perks include Cabana Days (extra vacation days), our Tiki Bucks Incentive Plan, and an annual wellness spending account, Coconut has a company culture that is best in class. With a foundation in and emphasis on people, passion, and performance, we are seen as the disruptor in our space.
We believe in a world where advisors can create long lasting relationships with their customers and operate more efficiently.
Collaboration. Honesty. Empathy. Elevate. Respect. Sharing.
- Health & Dental Benefits featuring Virtual Care
- Annual Wellness Spending Account
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
- Internet Subsidy
- Social Committee Activities
- Professional Development
- Competitive Salaries - we want to pay you fairly based on your experience and expertise, not your ability to negotiate!
- Cabana Days - 8 additional paid days off annually
- Tiki Bucks Incentive Program
- A People First Company - 4.8 rating on Glassdoor
We are proud to have been named as a Great Place to Work in Canada and one of the Best Workplaces for Inclusion, Best Workplaces for Youth and one of the Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness in 2021.