Son of a Biscuit! If you haven’t yet heard of our rapidly expanding concept, our motto is: We are not in the restaurant business, we are in the entertainment business! If you are tired of the daily grind and late nights but are still passionate about the service industry, we would love for you to join our team. Here at Vicious Biscuit, our brand mission is to change the narrative on the stereotypical unbalanced restaurant lifestyle. We maintain a viciously focused vision on leadership and growth, which helps us drive quality of life and work/life balance for our team. Not to mention we close at 3pm daily! We are a one shift brunch operation that transcends all things breakfast with our over-the-top biscuit creations. We are now hiring for a management position as a Team Coordinator at our Charlotte NC location in Arboretum Plaza. We offer many advancement opportunities to rise as high as our biscuits. Come enjoy our fun, fast-paced work environment and let us introduce you to our viral legion of raving fans!
Join our growing company as Team Coordinator (Assistant Manager) in our Charlotte area market.
We are looking for leaders and critical thinkers, ready to solve problems before they become obstacles. The goal is to help the department attain objectives of productivity and employee satisfaction.
- Assist in developing and implementing plans and goals for the department
- Work with the director to coordinate and supervise daily operations
- Ensure compliance with regulations and internal policies
- Monitor attainment of objectives
- Undertake staffing responsibilities (hiring, training, evaluating etc.)
- Assist in budgeting and monitoring expenses
- Maintain scheduling of events and represent the company when needed
- Create reports and submit them to the director or other executives
- Fulfill duties as assigned by the director
- Proven experience as an assistant manager or other similar position
- Experience in performance and operations management
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and quality standards
- Proficient in MS Office, relational databases and software (e.g. ERP)
- Outstanding communication and public speaking skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving