- 2nd Shift 3:00-11:30 pm (Monday-Friday)/Hours may vary
- 3rd Shift 11:30-8:00 am (Monday-Friday)/Hours may vary
IMS, Inc delivers business-critical communications to financial institutions, health and property/casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies and advertising agencies nationwide. With solutions including transactional document production and delivery, E-presentment, and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs while building customer loyalty and generating incremental revenue.
Operate Pitney Bowes, and other mailing equipment on the production floor, during the assigned time frames, to the quality standards established by the Operations Manager and Production Supervisor.
- Job set up
- Equipment operation
- Mail sorting and packaging
- Completion of production paperwork
- Maintaining a clean work area, as well as other duties and responsibilities assigned by the production supervisor
- Regular and predictable attendance required, including the ability to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Time is split between inserter operations and generally related duties
- High School degree or equivalent trade school training
- Machine operation experience a plus
- Mechanically inclined candidates will be considered
- Solid Math skills
- Solid written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to stand and work on your feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs
Benefits: Vacation, Medical and Dental insurance, Life insurance, 401k plan with company match.
Immediate Mailing Services Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled