want to work in a friendly, professional and supportive organization? Do you
have a desire to serve those who bravely served our country? If so, COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Community Hope is looking for full-time Licensed Clinician for our Hope for Veterans Program.
To ensure the safety of people we serve and our workforce, we require employee’s proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Unvaccinated employees must participate in COVID-19 testing at minimum one to two times per week in accordance with State and Federal regulations.
The Licensed Clinician will provide assessment, diagnosis, individual psychotherapy, group psychotherapy, and support services for veterans enrolled in the Hope for Veterans program.
- Services including assessment, evaluation, recovery planning, case conferences, referrals for adjunctive services, family meetings, group psychotherapy, individual psychotherapy, veteran advocacy, and linkage to community resources.
- Support veterans who may be experiencing symptoms related to mental illness, grief, post-traumatic stress, unwanted behaviors, relationship problems, or substance use.
- Ensures the safety of the veterans in the program.
- Ensures accuracy and consistency with the agency's fiscal and billing procedures.
- Develops recovery support groups and other activities to meet veteran needs.
- Transports veterans in agency vehicles in a safe, cautious and responsible manner.
- It provides medication education.
- Documents service delivery, maintains accurate and timely clinical documentation and upholds veteran confidentiality.
- Participates in all appropriate employee, supervision, and training meetings.
- Functions as a team member: facilitating groups, participating in program activities, communicating all relevant information to other team members, and covering co-workers' duties as needed.
- Assumes other duties as assigned by the Veteran Housing Director and Senior Management.
- Master’s degree in non-profit or human services management, mental health, substance abuse, or a related discipline.
- Knowledge of veterans’ issues, mental illness, addiction, and/or homelessness required.
- Must possess a current NJ LSW, LAC, LCSW or LPC licensure.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, with a good driving record.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referral. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Contact.
~We encourage people of all backgrounds and identities to
apply including Native American, people of color, women, LGBTQ+, people of all
abilities, veterans and veteran spouses.~
Community Hope, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled