ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH:
Vertava Health is a leading national behavioral healthcare system for mental health and substance use disorders, providing a full continuum of services based on the individuals' varying needs at different times in their health and recovery journey. We apply evidence-based treatment modalities at every level of care and embed digital health tools to enhance and amplify clinical outcomes. With a growing list of Joint Commission accredited inpatient and outpatient locations across the country, a virtual care platform and a national network of healthcare providers, Vertava Health pioneers care that empowers people so that they can live out their best future.
In order to make this possible, we need an exceptional Alumni Coordinator who can meet the requirements below. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
As Alumni Coordinator, you will be a key point of contact for the Vertava Health Alumni members. Our Alumni program is a growing, supportive community of members who have utilized services and graduated from treatment. The Alumni members continue to be active in events, outreach and ongoing service options developed and maintained by the Alumni Coordinator.
Priority responsibilities include:
- Enroll and actively engage members in the alumni community.
- Manage the alumni app.
- Work with location staff to develop and maintain awareness and excitement with patients for the alumni program.
- Distribute communication, announcements and notifications with alumni.
- Identify needs, assist with development and implementation of support services for alumni.
- Schedule and coordinate free continuing care and other support groups.
- Advocate and assess the needs of the alumni group.
- Coordinate with Care Navigators for service needs for alumni and loved ones.
- Alumni event planning and coordination.
- Assist in obtaining follow-up data, alumni reviews/testimonials of treatment experience, and other relevant/related information.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school Diploma or GED required, Associates degree or higher preferred
- CDCA or Peer support preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in behavioral healthcare setting
- Pleasant and effective written and oral communication skills to be able to interact with alumni, relatives, staff, etc.
- Comfort and confidence navigating multiple applications such as Microsoft Suite, ZOOM, etc.
- Must enjoy working with a diverse population
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills in a highly collaborative environment, establishing working relationships with staff, alumni
- Excellent judgement and decision-making ability, ability to remain calm and poised, while quickly solving unexpected problems that arise. Ability to make independent judgements with minimal direction and to discern when action of a higher level is required.
- Skill in analyzing information, problems, situations, practices or procedures to define the problem or objective, identify relevant concerns for factors, identify patterns, tendencies and relationships, formulate logical and objective conclusions and recognize alternatives and their implications
- Ability to identify confidential and sensitive information and handle with tact and discretion
- Must be organized and detail oriented, set priorities and meet deadlines while coping with a fluctuating workload
- Ability to work evenings, sometimes requiring overnight travel and occasional weekends as needed
- Ability to sit, use hands and fingers, talk and hear continually. Ability to stand, walk and reach continually. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
- Close vision required to see computer monitor, read documents, and operate copy and fax machine.
- Work environment is indoors and climate controlled. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
Vertava Health is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled