ND Landscape Services has been providing Full Service Landscaping for clients in the North Shore and Metro North area since 1980.
ND Landscape Services is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill our Commercial Maintenance and Snow Account Manager (CAM) position. The Commercial Account Manager represents a key leadership position in our company. The CAM will represent ND Landscape Services to a group of high profile clients and serve as the main client liaison in delivering on our company promise. The CAM will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and enjoy a fast-paced environment with a willingness to learn. During the 2023 season, the CAM will also assist with our residential accounts.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Positive attitude-willing to learn-enjoys people!
- Previous industry Account Management skills are required
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic with a high attention to detail
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with MS 365, including Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Prioritize job duties and multi task in a fast pace environment
- Ability to resolve customer concerns and offer resolutions
- Valid MA or NH drivers license, with good standing driving record
Commercial Account Managers are responsible for:
- Working closely with the Production team to ensure services are being delivered at a high quality, according to the scope with maximum efficiency
- Ensuring that customers are completely satisfied through effective communication
- Selling Enhancement work that brings safety, functionality, beauty and added value to our customers
- Consistently evaluating work and determining if further steps are needed to meet internal and external client expectations
- Weekly and monthly property assessments including documentation and recommendations
- Participating and contributing to ND Landscape Services' initiatives
- Completing all paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to grow personally, professionally and financially.
Compensation (base + commission) and benefits are based on the attributes described above and experience with customer management. Benefits include:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid holidays, vacation, sick-time
- LTD, STD, Life Insurance
- Holiday gifts, company gatherings, and a variety of perks throughout the year