*****$500 Sign on Bonus!!*****
We pride ourselves on the culinary creations served from our kitchen, and are looking for an experienced and passionate Cook to help support our team. The ideal candidate for this position has previous experience preparing cuisine, enjoys working in a busy restaurant environment and is capable of taking direction well and multi-tasking effectively. If you have restaurant industry experience and a passion for food prep and strong customer service, please submit an application to us today.
- Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
- Collaborate with the Executive Chef and Cooks to prepare meals during our dining hours
- Maintain accurate food inventories
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
- Rotate stock items as per established procedures
- Restock kitchen for subsequent shifts
- Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at the end of your shift
*Bonus - $250 after 30 days of employment and $250 after Labor Day if employed still.