ARE YOU A HIGHLY SKILLED AND EXPERIENCED
PHLEBOTOMIST? IF SO WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!!!
Are you ready to work for a compassionate team? Do you provide the best in
patient and customer care?
If so Heartland Health Laboratories is the place for you! HHL services
healthcare facilities by providing specimen collection and testing. Loving
our patients is our top priority and we are actively looking for employees who
feel the same way.
**IMPORTANT NOTE** Only those who have been
sticking numerous patients daily for a minimum of three (3) years are eligible
for this role. See other open positions if you have less than three (3) years
Heartland Health Laboratories, Inc.
is seeking full-time Phlebotomist to work in our Lenexa, KS
Headquarters, this role requires 3 years or more Phlebotomy experience.
This is a Mobile Phlebotomy position from 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM with Five (5)
eight (8) hour shifts, including one or more weekend days weekly. This
role is required to work no less than two (2) holidays each year. The current
rate of pay for this position is $13.00 - $17.00 hourly depending on
HHL provides excellent benefits such as,
Medical, Dental, Aflac, and retirement contributions. If you are interested in
the position, please reply to this posting and send a copy of your current
STAT Phlebotomist Summary of Position:
Collects specimens from patients at facilities, brings specimens back to
lab to be processed and analyzed, identifies patients and properly labels
specimens, completes STAT runs as needed, and all other duties as assigned.
- Provides the highest level of patient
care and compassion.
- Provides fantastic customer service.
- Understands and follows all safety,
infection control, OSHA, and HIPAA guidelines
- Well trained in Phlebotomy and prepared
to see a large number of patients daily
- Clean driving record and prepared
to drive 100 to 300 miles daily.
- Draws blood specimens from residents at
facilities utilizing draw list or test requisition, brings specimens back
to lab, processes, and delivers to Medical Technologists/Lab Assistants to
- Correctly identifies patients, properly
labels specimens, and documents all specimens obtained from each patient’s
log sheet in the lab book upon completion of collections
- Works at a fast pace with extreme
- Calls facilities to clarify orders and
answers calls from facilities with questions as needed
- Share in an on-call rotation that
includes weekends and at least two holidays per year
- Assures that facilities are stocked with
lab supplies as needed
- Must maintain a valid Driver’s
License with current auto insurance
- Understands the value of teamwork and
takes an active role as a positive teammate
- Stocks phlebotomy supplies and other
small housekeeping duties
- All other duties as assigned
- 3 years or more Phlebotomy experience
- Geriatric phlebotomy experience preferred
- ASCP Certification preferred
- High school diploma or GED