Job Title: Web Designer (8 Week Assignment)
The Marketing Specialist/Web Designer will have overall responsibility for working on a variety of projects primarily involved in web site design and development, including creation of custom graphics. The position is responsible for designing the user interface and overall customer experience for our website and applications. This includes overall navigation flow, layout of specific pages, and creation of individual graphic elements. This is a temporary position for an 8 week assignment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Handle the preparation of illustrative materials from artists and vendors
- Develop, design, and provide maintenance of all website and other electronic publications and applications
- Ensure that all design elements, templates and finished solutions work within a variety of browser types and screen settings along with the constraints set by development and design
- Work with marketing and development staff on style and approach for all projects
Required Education and Experience
- B.A. or B.S. in graphic design, art or related field or equivalent academic and work
- 4-5 years of experience in web-based graphic design or web interface design. Must submit proof of work.
- Technical Capacity.
- Financial Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management.
- Decision Making.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving
mechanical parts and vibration.
The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role;
however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files,
open filing cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary. This
position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and
supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time
position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., 40
hours per week.
No travel is expected for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that
are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.
TEJAS TUBULAR PRODUCTS INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled