Donor Services Coordinator
Legal Services of
North Florida has an opening for a full-time Donor Services Coordinator. Come work with great people who do hard work to better the lives
of low-income and vulnerable individuals in our communities. Work for a
non-profit law firm, with 95+ employees in seven offices across North
Florida, that seeks legal justice while understanding the value of
The Donor Services Coordinator will work with the Director of Philanthropy to manage and enhance donor support through coordination of gift processing, database management, annual fundraising events, and effective communication campaigns that build relationships with donors.. Responsibilities include external communications with donors developed in collaboration with the communications team. The Donor Services Coordinator will be responsible for the tracking financial donor platforms, written and digital donor communications to show appreciation, and management of event volunteers and donor databases. The LSNF Philanthropy team hosts two annual fundraising events which require coordination of sponsors, donor packages, vendors, and entertainment talent. In addition to high-level administrative support skills, the Donor Services Coordinator should have familiarity with Microsoft Office products, Word, Excel Spreadsheets, a donor /client database platform, and basic office technology.
Entry level annualized salary of $32,000 is negotiable depending on experience. Comprehensive fringe benefits package includes:
- A four day (35 hour) work week
- Paid time off includes: holidays, sick leave, and personal leave (which after two years, increases to four weeks per year)P
- 100% fully paid health insurance for employee & dependent children after 60 days of employment
- Employer paid life insurance policy of $25,000
- Employer contributes 6% to retirement/ 401K plan, after one year of full-time service
- Additional voluntary options of dental, vision, term life, disability, and other insurance coverages are also available.
- Flexible Work Plans including remote work options available after 6 months of employment
All applicants must submit a resume, cover letter, and an LSNF application through the hiring portal to be considered for position.
To learn more about Legal Services of North Florida:
This company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected category.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position