Help us create memorable experiences for our guests through food. During your shift you'll be responsible for all areas of cooking from preparation to plating the finished product. All meals are made from scratch.
- Scheduling/Hiring of kitchen staff
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Prepare menus for events
- Ordering food/kitchen supplies
- Food preparation (chopping vegetables, making soup, slicing meat / cheese)
- Setting up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies (includes checking inventory, slacking meat when needed, etc.)
- Cooking menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Prepare a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables, and other food items in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers, and a variety of other kitchen equipment according to restaurants standardized recipes.
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served
- Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards, and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Ensuring stations are cleaned at the end of the shift
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Experience in the food service industry
- Ability to quickly identify and learn how to produce extensive list of menu offerings
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Creativity to determine daily specials based upon inventory
- Studying the menu to expedite the learning curve
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, and lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of times