Cassena Care at New Britain is actively seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our dynamic team of professionals! We welcome new grads!
Job type: Saturday's & Sunday's 7:00PM-7:00AM
Duties and Responsibilities for a Registered Nurse (RN) include but are not limited to the following:
- Evaluates relationship of resident complaints to collected health history
- Performs required skills (assessment, intervention) according to guidelines, forms, policies and procedures
- Develops care plan that demonstrates knowledge of criteria to ascertain residents specific needs based on health care problem(s)
- Carries out care plan that demonstrates familiarity with criteria to establish resident priorities specific to anticipated outcomes
- Implement physicians’ orders; administer medications, start IVs, perform treatments, procedures and special tests and document treatment as required by company policy and local/state/federal rules and regulations
Qualifications of a Registered Nurse (RN):
- Must have effective communication skills, both verbal and written
Education Requirements for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- Connecticut Registered Nurse license in good standing
- Minimum Associates Degree
What we offer:
- $1,000 sign on bonus paid on the first year anniversary (RN)
Duties and Responsibilities for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) include but are not limited to the following:
- Charting and medication administration.
- Keep comprehensive medical records of all patient interactions.
- Reports pertinent observations and reactions regarding residents promptly to RN.
- Make sure all equipment is sterilized and maintain a clean working environment.
- Provides oncoming shift and supervisors with an accurate and complete resident status report.
- Completes clinical admission paperwork. Assists with clinical discharge process.
- Cleans, organizes and replenishes supplies on medication/treatment carts after each use and prior to shift change
- Comply with all state requirements and facility policies, procedures and standards of conduct
- Current LPN license.
- Demonstrate excellent work ethic.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to assume a flexible work schedule.
- Experience in a subacute or LTC facility.
What we offer: Our facilities offer its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are a company you can be proud of, where you’ll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Generous PTO package
- Health/Dental Benefits
- 401k plan
- Facility picnics
- Ice cream truck day
- Employee of the month
We serve patients in long-term, short-term or sub-acute (rehabilitation) settings. Our recently renovated facility's boasts a state-of-the-art rehabilitation center and offers bright, modern and comfortable home-like settings. Our professional staff of excellent primary care physicians, caring nurses, skilled clinicians and dedicated team of employees implement the latest interventions and treatments.
We are an EOE