Digital Marketing Manager
ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH:
Vertava Health, formerly known as Addiction Campuses, is a leading provider of SUD treatment and recovery services via various effective and innovative addiction treatment programs from industry-leading professionals who help build a comprehensive life in recovery beyond the standard 30-day plan. With four unique residential treatment centers and a virtual care platform serving patients across the country, Vertava Health creates successful programs tailored to an individual’s struggle with substance abuse and mental health.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing all digital analytics, paid media, and content optimization efforts to grow our inpatient and virtual care businesses. Working cross-functionally, this role will partner with our Digital, Business Intelligence, Customer Experience, and Sales teams, driving and leveraging actionable insights to build integrated digital marketing & advertising plans and strategies that yield exceptional results. This position will report to the Director of Digital Marketing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
● Marketing/Operations Analytics- leverage marketing, customer, and audience segmentation data to drive improved decision making and strategy
● Apply appropriate quantitative methods to analyze data and recommend key strategies that can drive the business.
● Build paid media campaigns that improve cost-associated metrics, increase targeted traffic, and build brand awareness.
● Assist Marketing team in analyzing cross-channel performance as it relates to broader KPIs
● Synthesize large amounts of data from disparate sources (e.g., google analytics, app usage data, advertising platforms) into actionable insights and recommendations
● Be a thought leader, ask the right questions and deliver ad-hoc analysis and insights to help answer those questions.
● Surface insights and present results to business leaders using a variety of tools – Google Analytics, Google Slides, Power BI, spreadsheets, etc.
Education, Experience, Skills, & Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● Bachelors required
● 4-6 years in a highly analytical Marketing role
● Experience with paid advertising platforms including Facebook and Google required
● Experience using Google Analytics or comparable web analytics tools required
● Experience working with Microsoft Power BI preferred
● Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud strongly preferred
● Experience working with Python or SQL preferred
● Experience developing reports and analyses from a variety of different sources: email, social, CRM, paid search, SEO, and mobile devices and applications.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with expert-level understanding of Excel
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-departmental capacity as you work with sales, operations, managed care and other teams
● Excellent creative, analytical, organizational, communication, project management, and critical thinking skills
● Ability to sit, use hands and fingers, talk and hear continually. Ability to stand, walk and reach continually. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently.
● Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
● Close vision required to see computer monitors, read documents, and operate copy and fax machines.
● Work environment is indoors and climate controlled. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
Vertava Health is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled