Refrigerative Supply Limited is a wholesale distributor of equipment and parts to the HVAC & Refrigeration trade. Founded in 1945, we have been serving Western Canada through 15 branches and pride ourselves on having exceptional customer service, knowledgeable staff, and a well-stocked inventory.
Scope of the position
The Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for promoting positive relationships with clients in order to assure procurement of future business and profitability.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop new customer accounts by cold-calling various locations within the designated areas.
- Establish systematic customer contact to provide on-going information of new equipment and systems according to an approved schedule in consultation with the Branch manager.
- Visit and support new customer accounts.
- Develop multiple relationships with key players in customer operations.
- Perform market analysis to ascertain current opportunities and to identify customer needs and uses.
- Understand and implement marketing programs for the full range of products carried by Refrigerative Supply.
- Attend sales and product meetings.
- Study and learn about new products.
- Keep catalogues up to date.
- Maintain sales volume and gross profit level at budgeted levels or better.
- Visit customers on site to assist in trouble shooting, address concerns, and follow up on the progress of the job.
- Maintain records of sales, customer information, and requests.
- Collaborate with other staff to provide assistance and support.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid Class 5 driver’s license.
- Demonstrates an understanding of effective selling methods.
- Possesses knowledge of HVAC systems and the ability to demonstrate and discuss with customers.
- Have a working knowledge and complete understanding on how to process orders, quotes, credits, and back orders on the computer.
- Understands basic inventory, warehousing and stocking procedures.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Works easily with others in a high paced work environment.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills (verbal, written, and listening).
- Be energetic and self-motivated.
- Maintain a business-like manner at all times.
- Dedicated to continuous improvement.
- Possesses basic Microsoft Office skills.
Not just a job, a career opportunity!
Leading in the air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating sectors for more than 75 years, we know that talented people are essential to maintaining our success in the future. Refrigerative Supply Limited provides an environment where employees leverage their skills, talents, experience, and interests to grow professionally and build rewarding careers.
Refrigerative Supply Limited is an equal opportunities employer. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted.