Who We Are
We are a dynamic, growth-oriented, and safety-focused company. Our organization has been deemed to be an “essential service” by providing collection and processing for Waste and Recyclables that keep our communities clean and safe. With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for an energetic and driven employee to support our growing company and play a crucial role in waste diversion.
Reasons to Apply, Stay and Grow with Emterra Group:
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Perform duties in a safe manner in compliance with all Company policies;
- Ensure PPE equipment is utilized;
- Inspect materials and sort items or materials into designated areas;
- Pull contaminants from sorting line;
- Perform cleaning duties related to plant equipment and general housekeeping;
- Report system problems immediately to Supervisor;
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and surrounding area;
- Maintain an excellent attendance record and an excellent safety and work quality record.
- Able to perform repetitive / physical tasks for extended periods of time and lift items of up to 25lb;
- Previous experience as a forklift operator is an asset, but not mandatory, however willing to be trained
- Effective interpersonal skills to be able to communicate, understand and respond to questions, instructions, signs, signals and safety training;
- Ability to work in manufacturing environment which varies based on weather conditions;
- Able to work under time lines;
- Ability to work well with little supervision and take direction from direct supervisor; and
- Punctual, reliable, team player.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position