Facilities/Lawn Service Attendants are needed for a great company in Texas City, TX!
- Performs grounds maintenance around client sites and facilities as needed.
- Mows grass; trims trees and shrubs; removes weeds.
- Performs basic landscaping duties.
- Operates motorized lawn equipment.
- Applies fertilizer and herbicide products to lawns.
- Picks up trash and debris.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of basic lawn and utility work (preferred)
- Able to speak/understand English.
- Must be able to adhere to company and client safety procedures at all times.
- Must attend periodic training and safety meetings.
- Must be able to understand and anticipate the needs of the clients.
- Must be punctual.
- Must be able to perform duties outside during the majority of shift.
Education and Work Experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- 6 months of experience in commercial facilities and building janitorial work desired.
- You must be 18 years old
- You must be a US citizen
- Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check are required.
- Job requires steel-toe boots
- Medical, dental, and vision offered
- Paid vacations
- Performance incentives
- Great work environment!
Mon-Thur (10-hour shifts)
EXECUTIVE PERSONNEL SERVICES INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled