District Manager – Self-Storage
StoragePRO is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic individual to join our team as District Manager in the North Bay.
About Us: StoragePRO Management is the nation’s leading independent management company specializing in self-storage. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, we have more than 200 employees and manage over 90 facilities. The company continues to see strong revenue and NOI growth, along with substantial asset value increases from our partners.
What It’s Like to Work Here: StoragePRO has a family feel where employees are part of the team. Our culture and opportunities for career growth, has given us the distinction of “Top Places to Work” in 2022 and “Best Places to Work” in 2021. For more information about StoragePRO, visit our website at www.storagepro.com
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits Package:
· Competitive salary
· Quarterly bonus eligibility
· Paid Time Off
· Medical, dental, vision insurance
· Flexible spending account
· 401k with generous company match
About the Role:
As a District Manager, you will serve as an invaluable member of our team by striving to build a clean, safe, and positive experience for our customers. You will oversee a portfolio of self-storage locations; supervise and lead store personnel in daily operations; recruit, hire and develop store managers and assistant managers through leadership, training, and mentoring. In addition, you will:
· Guide and direct subordinates in the development, production, promotion, and financial aspects of the organization’s products and services. Prepare and review work schedules and workflow.
· Manage physical assets, audit store inventory, store unit inventory, petty cash, tenant files, and personal property inventory.
· Supervise repair and maintenance of facilities; review, edit and approve supply purchases. Negotiate store specific service agreements and obtain approval.
· Perform regular site audits; submits findings to Regional Manager. Identify and implement opportunities to improve performance, including operational systems, sales, and customer service.
· Manage rental rates, discounts, Customer Protection Plan; oversee delinquent tenant process including auctions; coach team to reduce delinquency rates and improve customer retention.
· Oversee the onboarding of new locations within district.
· 2 years’ experience in retail or other customer service-related business. Associate’s or higher degree a plus.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), and the ability to learn management software and IT hardware fundamentals at each location.
· Requires current and valid driver’s license, with no revocation or suspension during the past 36 months; proof of minimum required liability insurance of any vehicle used on behalf of the company.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Team player who can collaborate with other departments.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in one-on-one and small group situations to managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
COVID-19 Protocol: To keep our employees as safe as possible, we follow all recommended CDC and local health authority guidance. Proof of vaccination required.
If you are ready to become a part of the StoragePRO team, apply here with your resume.
StoragePRO Management Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled