result of continued growth and success, United Mechanical is looking
for Commercial HVAC Service Technicians to join our team!
Up to $2500 sign-on bonus available!
member of our team, you can look forward to a culture that supports teamwork,
cultivates a healthy work environment, and affords an opportunity for unlimited
Wages, Company Smart Phones, Uniforms, Employee Healthcare, Dental, Vision,
Disability, 401(k) with Company Match, Holiday, Vacation, PTO, Job-Related
Training, and a Company Vehicle (position dependent)
Mechanical we offer commercial and institutional HVAC, electrical,
and plumbing services throughout the entire Southwest Florida region. Our areas
of expertise range from hospital/healthcare, school systems & universities,
hospitality, and commercial facilities.
- Identify, repair, and diagnose chilled water,
split DX, VRF, and refrigeration systems ensuring customer satisfaction
- Service HVAC/R equipment and accessories in
accordance with company policies and manufacture specifications
- Determine the correct material needed and order
parts and supplies
- For Maintenance Technicians: The ability to
perform quarterly, semiannual, and annual maintenance services in
accordance with contracted agreements and manufacturers' recommendations.
- Ensure all paperwork needed for the maintenance and/or
repair is accurately filled out
- Deliver excellent customer service and sustain a
high level of customer satisfaction.
Effectively communicate with customers regarding questions,
concerns, and problems.
- Represent the company professionally, honestly,
and ethically in all business matters and concerns.
- Create and maintain a collaborative working
relationship with both supervisors and co-workers
- Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to
distinguish between various HVAC equipment
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
you consider a career with United Mechanical and look forward to receiving your