At The Apartment Gallery, we provide all-inclusive property management services to residential communities in Maryland, Virginia, and Pennsylvania. We hire seasonal part-time employees each spring to work at our
communities with pools from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
As a Pool Attendant for our communities, you will oversee
pool activities and are responsible to call 911 in the event of
an emergency. Lifeguard certification is not required for this position, but CPR / First
Aid and Safety training is preferred. Must be able to swim.
- Accurately read pool chemicals every two hour or more depending on weather conditions
- Keep pool area clean and clear from trash and debris
- Maintain cleanliness of bath house and restroom
- Open and Close pool area, following proper procedures on a regular basis
- Maintain sign-in sheet for residents and guests, validate pool passes, and collect guest pass fees
- Contact Supervisor to report any problems or emergencies
Please apply online or forward a resume with "Pool" in the subject line to email@example.com.
The Apartment Gallery is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled