In-Home Therapist Full and Part-Time Positions Available
Caring Family Community Services Medford, NJ $45.00 to $65.00 per hour
Caring Family Community Services is seeking licensed clinicians to provide in-home therapy services for children and families. Our licensed clinicians work with children with emotional, behavioral, autism, development and/or intellectual issues ages 3 to 20 and parents in need of support related to the history of trauma, parenting strategies, parenting education, and relationship building.
We have both Full and Part-Time positions available:
Part-Time Position Highlights
- Flexible day, evening and weekend self-scheduling.
- Part-time 6 hours per week to full-time hours available.
- CEU Reimbursement
- Competitive Rates
Full-Time Position Highlights
- Competitive Base Salary
- The workload of 15 Direct Hours Per Week.
- Flexible Evening and Weekend Self-Scheduling
- Health Insurance Available
- Potential to Earn Bonus on Top of Base Salary
- Licensure in the State of NJ as an LSW, LCSW, LPC, LRC, LMFT, APN, CNS, Licensed Psychologist or PsyD required
- Previous experience with children and families is required.
- Experience with developmental and intellectual disabilities including Autism Spectrum Disorder strongly preferred.
- Bilingual a Plus
- Satisfactory completion of professional references, criminal background and driving record checks.