SIGNING BONUS UP TO $500
Perform laundry-cleaning activities in accordance with established brand/hotel guest service and sustainability standards ensuring a high level of guest satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions
- Sort, count, and pre-treat soiled linen in preparation for laundering.
- Load and unload washers and dryers.
- Maintain equipment as trained.
- Fold, store and distribute towels and linens.
- Practice safe work habits and wear protective safety equipment.
- Assist with other housekeeping tasks in the event of staffing shortages.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- No formal education needed.
- Prior housekeeping experience desirable.
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends or alternate shifts
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling, lifting up to 50 pounds, reaching, kneeling and bending
- Operate heavy machinery and use cleaning chemicals.