Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, Summit Clinical Research is an Integrated Research Organization dedicated to Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) clinical trials, that delivers a full spectrum of study enrollment and site enrichment services to sites and sponsors in our network. From our inception in 2018, Summit has increasingly built a leadership team of uniquely specialized physicians, and clinical operations team professionals that span the health care industry.
At Summit, we strive to be on the forefront of innovative research by continuing to educate and expand our knowledge in the ever-changing landscape of Liver Disease treatment. As a network, we build upon each other’s successes to empower and inspire one another to achieve greater heights. Summit Clinical Research is committed to company culture, employee retention, and superior therapeutic areas of focus.
To provide best quality sites to our sponsors around the world, Summit has expanded our network throughout the United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Germany, France, Italy, and Argentina.
Overall responsibility: the software developer will create, design, and maintain various software modules to support Summit Clinical Research’s daily operations. This position will interact with the other data management team members to support multiple company departments in their daily duties. The developer will use several different software development tools and skill sets to support integrity, management, collaboration, reporting and analysis, and long-term retention of company data and documents.
- Determine requirements for individual company projects.
- Collaborate with team members in order ensure consistent software architecture.
- Design, Develop, and Unit Test software components using a varied set of software skills and platforms.
- Participate in systems testing.
- Maintain daily project tracking and status reporting.
- Professional software development experience – 2 years.
- Relational database including indexes and data integrity experience – 1 years.
- Proficiency in C#
- Experience with Microsoft MVC software development.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
- Experience with software project management and code repository services, such as DevOps and Git
- Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
- Familiarity with jQuery, Bootstrap
- Familiarity with Syncfusion is a plus
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- There are no direct supervisory responsibilities for this position.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.